Scottish Scenic Agate Gold Gilded Brooch Ornate Landscape Pin Antique Victorian
Scottish Scenic Agate Gold Gilded Brooch Ornate Landscape Pin Antique Victorian. We are currently accepting offers for this lovely antique Victorian ornate Scottish scenic landscape agate brooch o floral gold gilded mount. Its' mount is decorated with daises, beads and garlands and swags. The metal work is detailed and well some. The gilding is intact and in good condition.
The stone is in excellent vintage condition, no chips or cracks. It measures approximately 1 3/4 long. Brooch is unmarked and unsigned.
It is rare to find an antique brooch in this condition. It has been cleaned and is ready to wear or gift wrap. See photos for full description. Differences between colors in photos is a result of lighting. See our other listings for more antique and vintage jewelry.
We are currently having a sale and are accepting offers for most items in inventory. See our other listings for antique & vintage jewelry & estate treasures. All reasonable & serious offers considered. All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered.
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "clburgess1" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Handmade
- Type: Brooch
- Material: Gold Gilt
- Main Stone Color: Brown
- Metal: Gold Gilded Metal
- Color: Brown
- Main Stone: Scenic Agate
- Country of Origin: Scotland
- Main Stone Shape: Rectangle
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Item Length: 2 in
- Jewelry Department: Fashion
- Vintage: Yes
- Occasion: Pre- Wedding Groom Gift - Scottish Theme Wedding, Bride Something Old, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, Father's Day, Engagement, Confirmation/Communion, Christmas, Christening, Birthday, Anniversary
- Shape: Rectangle
- Antique: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Theme: Victorian Love Token, Victorian Fashion, Scottish Natural Resources, Scottish Heirloom, Victorian Scottish Fashion, Scottish Pride, Scottish Nationalism, Scotland, Bride - Something Old, Bridal Shower, Steampunk, Pagan, Nature, Love, Inspirational, Healing, Flags & Political, Bohemian, Beauty, Art
- Era: Victorian (1837-1901)
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Handmade: Yes
- Country of Manufature: Scotland