Antique Victorian Cameo Portrait Brooch Hand Painte French Porcelain Pendant Pin
Antique Victorian Cameo Portrait Brooch Hand Painte French Porcelain Pendant Pin. We are now offering for sale this lovely antique French early Victorian hand painted porcelain cameo, portrait brooch & Pendant.
The painting is detailed, well done and in good vintage condition (couple of tiny scratches). It is mounted in a 9k rolled gold brooch setting. Brooch is in good vintage condition. 1 1/2" x 1 1/4".
Providence is available from pervious owner. It appears to have been originally made as a pendant with the fold down bale. At some point after 1930s hardware was added so it could be worn as a brooch or old hardware replaced. It closes with a rollover safety clasp. It is currently ready to wear or gift wrap. See photos for full description. See our other listings for more antique and vintage jewelry and estate treasures. See our other listings for antique & vintage jewelry & estate treasures. All reasonable & serious offers considered.
All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered. Listing and template services provided by inkFrog.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "houseofburgessantiques" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Handmade
- Type: Brooch / Pendant
- Material: Enamel, Porcelain, Paint, Gold mount
- Color: Gold
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Metal: Yellow Gold Plated
- Country of Origin: France
- Metal Purity: 9k
- Department: Women
- Item Length: 1 1/2 in
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Shape: Oval
- Signed: Yes
- Vintage: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christening, Christmas, Confirmation/Communion, Engagement, Father's Day, Graduation, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Wedding
- Theme: Beauty, Fashion & Costumes, Art, Family & Friends, Inspirational, Love, Portrait, 18th Century Portrait, Ancestory, Heirloom, Miniature Portrait, Miniature Painting, Painting
- Antique: Yes
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Era: Victorian (1837-1901)
- Features: Hand Painted Portrait, Georgian Portrait, Miniature Painting, Miniature Portrait, Updated Safety Clasp, Fold Down Bale
- Handmade: Yes
- Year Manufactured: Pre-1920